Value Lists, Editing and Deleting Value Information
|Once recorded, easily label and add notes for the individual data points within a dataset, making it simple to organise large amounts of data for processing later on.
1. Tap Values on your main page to view values recorded in the dataset selected.
2. Tap a value in the list to view and edit its information.
Here you can name the data point, add notes to the data point, view the time and date stamp and the value measured by the instrument/s.
Note: If you recorded the datapoint with the location aware settings turned on, then the location's longitude and latitude will be shown below the Location label.
3. To name the data point; type a name in the name space and tap done.
This will now become the label for the data point in the value list, replacing the time and date stamp.
4. To add notes; tap the Notes box and type the notes you wish to add, then tap done to save and back to return to the value list.
5. To return to your main page to continue to record or change datasets, tap cancel.
Note: If you recorded the current datapoint with location aware settings turned on, then the location's longitude and latitude will be shown below the Location label.
|6. To delete a datapoint from the dataset; swipe across on the value you wish to delete, then tap delete.
Did you find this article helpful?